Adrienne in the swing is another great story. Again I was in the kitchen and Amelia came out talking about baby toys. Morgan was quick to follow telling me they were sharing. I praised them for sharing and playing nicely. With these two girls there is sometimes more "mine" and fighting over dolls then sharing and playing nicely. A few minutes later I went in to the living room to check on Adrienne who was sleeping in the swing. What I found was Adrienne sleeping in her swing surrounded by her toys. I then understood what the girls were telling me. They found baby toys and were sharing with Adrienne - how nice.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Adventures of Amelia and Morgan
Adrienne in the swing is another great story. Again I was in the kitchen and Amelia came out talking about baby toys. Morgan was quick to follow telling me they were sharing. I praised them for sharing and playing nicely. With these two girls there is sometimes more "mine" and fighting over dolls then sharing and playing nicely. A few minutes later I went in to the living room to check on Adrienne who was sleeping in the swing. What I found was Adrienne sleeping in her swing surrounded by her toys. I then understood what the girls were telling me. They found baby toys and were sharing with Adrienne - how nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Morgan and Adrienne had fun picking out decorations for Samantha's 1st birthday party. If I remember right Dave got a vote too. :) So t...
-
We have been wanting to take the kids to pick out pumpkins and pick apples. Between baby Samantha's arrival and cold rainy Goshen wea...
-
Miss Adrienne Grace decided she wanted a monkey birthday for number three. So monkey party it was. She decided on monkey since she is qu...

No comments:
Post a Comment