Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Walkin' machine

We have been seeing a lot of this around here lately.

With every new day comes more confidence.

I love to see the look on her face. She is so proud of herself! :)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Yeah Adrienne! She's gotten good! You are going to have a blast!!! Now she and Morgan can let the real playing (and antogonizing) begin! :)

Jill said...

Benjamin and I say go Adrienne go! We had fun watching the video several times this morning.

Annika said...

Hi Sara,
It is so fun when they learn to walk! It makes them seem so much older.
Thanks for the congrats and I read Congrats are in order for you too :) Very fun!!

tiffany said...

maybe she can motivate my 16 month old to be a bit more excited about walking! :)

scrappin Sheila said...

Thanks so much for sharing your daily entertainment on your blog!! Your videos are the best! It is a fun way to see their milestones even if we don's see you often. Her expressions are cute!! I'm SOO glad Jill made you have this blog!!