For those of you that are interested in the status of my baby belly I thought I would post another picture. I'm actually 33 weeks now, but the picture was taken last week.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was having a lot of contractions followed by abdominal pain. I am still having a lot of contractions and some pain, but over all I am feeling much better then I was at the time of that post. I have been trying to limit my running around with the girls, which isn't easy, but just what we have to do right now. I feel kind of bad for the girls, but they have been good about it. Another big factor is Dave. He is always a very "active" dad. But he has stepped in even more in the past couple of weeks which makes a huge difference!
I am really lucky to have him!
This baby is crazy active, much like Adrienne was.
Morgan recently figured out that if she lays her head on my belly the baby will kick her. So now if I'm reading to her she often wants to lay her head on my belly to feel the baby.
She also talks a lot about the baby moving in her belly. Then she looks at me with a silly grin and assures me that it will be a long time before she has a baby in her belly.
That's right Morgan ... a LONG time!
4 comments:
You are SO cute. I love the pic of you three girls. Hang in there - wish I was closer to bring over some meals and take the girls on an outing or something!!
Great pics!
You look beautiful! I love the picture of you with your girls. Gabrielle use to say the same thing about a baby in her tummy. Now she has 'Gabrielle's baby Ashlynn' and mommy has 'Mommy's baby Ashlynn':)Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and take it easy!
What a cute post! Morgan sounds sooo adorable!
Post a Comment