Morgan often makes us laugh. Here are a few of the recent favorites.
"Mommy I saved you a gorilla bar"
We were eating lunch and Morgan kept pulling at her pants. Finally she announced "Mommy, my butt's cracked!"
While eating breakfast with my brother Chris and his kids she informed them that "Mommy is in milking Samantha."
Morgan called Dave a "poopy party" meaning party pooper.
While I was cleaning up after lunch Morgan and Adrienne were playing "night night" in the living room. I heard Morgan giving Adrienne these instructions. "Shut your eyes. Open your nose holes. And zip your mouth."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Morgan and Adrienne had fun picking out decorations for Samantha's 1st birthday party. If I remember right Dave got a vote too. :) So t...
-
We have been wanting to take the kids to pick out pumpkins and pick apples. Between baby Samantha's arrival and cold rainy Goshen wea...
-
Miss Adrienne Grace decided she wanted a monkey birthday for number three. So monkey party it was. She decided on monkey since she is qu...
2 comments:
Ha I read these out loud to Paul and we cracked up! I can't wait until Audra can speak!
ha! i'm laughing out loud! :)
Post a Comment