Friday, January 8, 2010

Please

... pray for my dear friend Shelly, her husband Luke and their family. They are living every parents worst nightmare. They put their 3 1/2 month old baby Graham down for a nap Wednesday
and he didn't wake up.
Pray that they find the strength to face each new day
and all that it brings.
Pray that they know how to support and comfort each other.
Pray that we know how to best show them our love and support.
Although it feels impossible now, also pray that one day they will be able to find some kind of peace.

4 comments:

Jewel said...

Yes, I have been praying constantly! So sad!

cindy said...

Wow, Sarah that is just awful. Makes me not want to lay my baby down. We never think it will happen to "us" but we don't know Gods plan. Are they calling it sids? I think I saw someone else on facebook refering to this. In my prayers.

Liz Yoder said...

Oh Sarah I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Yes, I do pray that God will give them comfort in this time of deep distress.

Jill said...

Thought of them and you guys a lot today. Sending up prayers for them throughout each day and when I'm up at night...