After many, many weeks of no action on this blog I am back to fill you all in on our little Samantha who is now 10 months old. That's only 2 months shy of 1 year.
How is that possible??
- loves to swing.
- has started to eat our table food with the help of our baby food grinder.
- loves chopped up cherries, grapes and as of this morning, blueberries.
- is very obsessed with her sippy cup ... as in I have to hide it at the table or she would just fill up on liquids. AND she has to have the straw kind because she refuses my help to tip up the cup and won't do it on her own. :)
- rocks to the music when we sing our mealtime prayers.
- is very attached to me... following my every move (notice above picture)... making it very difficult for others to hold her when I am in sight... even for Daddy and Grandma.
- has started giving us the strong arm shove and reaching for her crib at bedtime before we can even get the whole 1st line of Jesus Loves Me out.
- has a bedtime of 7:30
- is again waking up 1 to 2 times to nurse at night after sleeping through the night for a week. I think this is my issue not hers... right?
- takes a nap at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- gives me lots of very wet kisses as I'm putting her to bed. I usually wipe my cheek as I'm closing her door. :)
- loves to chew on straps.
- continues to love her jumperoo.
- squeals at the sight of water, both the pool and the bathtub. She loves being in water.
- is really close to crawling. She gets ticked off when she can't move on her belly. She screams and kicks all arms and legs.
- is able to spin around on both belly and bottom.
- has recently decided this pacifier is a great toy. Funny since she never took a pacifier. She even cried when Morgan took it a way from her the other day. She chews on it more then she sucks. Fine with me if it keeps her pacified. :)
- continues to be a pretty chill baby... unless she's tired or hungry, naturally.
I love you Samantha... you and all that chub!
2 comments:
She is such a cutie pie! Can't believe she is already 10 mos.
Oh, what a cutie! She sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment