David's Girls

Thursday, July 7, 2011

fourth of july















at July 07, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Adrienne turns 3 - (only 9 short months ago)

  • Samantha's 1st Birthday
    Morgan and Adrienne had fun picking out decorations for Samantha's 1st birthday party. If I remember right Dave got a vote too. :) So t...
  • Orchard Fun
    We have been wanting to take the kids to pick out pumpkins and pick apples. Between baby Samantha's arrival and cold rainy Goshen wea...
  • Adrienne turns 3 - (only 9 short months ago)
    Miss Adrienne Grace decided she wanted a monkey birthday for number three.  So monkey party it was.  She decided on monkey since she is qu...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  July (2)
      • fourth of july
      • fourth of july
  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (58)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (104)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (17)

Labels

  • Adrienne
  • Morgan

Report Abuse

Quote of the Day

Grandpa Chupp "Man Morgan I can't believe how you are growing! You're getting so big."
Morgan "I know! Sometimes I'm a little whiny ... but I'm still a pretty good Granddaughter." (9/6/09)

Morgan "Adrienne, do you remember when you were born?" Adrienne looks at Morgan but of course does not respond, so Morgan continues "First God made you, then you were in Mommy's tummy, then you went to the hospital where you were born." (8/17/09)

Dave asked Morgan to read to herself in her room this morning in hopes of giving me a few more min. in bed. Morgan responded "Daddy, I can't read to myself ... I don't know the WORDS!" (8/29/08)

As Dave was getting out of the shower Morgan declaired "Daddy, you have a pretty big bottom!" (8/29/08)

While Morgan enjoyed her first outing to The Chief Dave asked Morgan if she was full yet. She responded "No Daddy, but I'm getting a little closer." (7/30/08)

As we are getting ready for a walk. M "Mama, you rememer when I got a lizard on my foot?" S "You mean a blister?" M "Yes, a listerd." (7/15/08)

While in Iowa, Morgan stood on a chair looking out the kitchen window and asked "Is that Grandpa's hick-up?" - meaning pick-up (7/10/08)

Yesterday morning as I was sitting beside Morgan waiting for her to go potty our conversation went like this. M "I smell something Mommy" S "Does it smell good or bad?" M "Bad" I knew right where we were going with this. S "Is it my breath?" M "YES! ... Mommy did you poop some breath in your mouth?" Wow, that bad huh!? (5/22/08)

Grandma Rhodes gave Morgan some water in her watering can and she turned to her and said "Thank you Grandma...you're such a nice lady, just like mommy is a nice lady too. (5/16/08)

Grandma Rhodes was reading Morgan a book that mentioned middle names. Grandma asked Morgan what her middle name was. She answered Magoo. (FYI - Dave calls her Miss Magoo) (5/16/08)

As I gave Morgan her ice cream sandwich she turned to Dave and said "Its ok Daddy - maybe when you grow up like me you can have a ice cream swamich too." (5/4/08)

Dave told Morgan to stop blowing bubbles as she drank her juice this morning at breakfast. She responded "Know what ... sometimes kids like to do that!" (5/4/08)

On the way to swim class the conversation went like this: "Hear that squeeking Mama?" "No, what is it?" "My foot" I look back to see her rubbing her big toe on her teeth. "Morgan - STOP - that is gross!" "Please Mommy - can I suck on my feet?"(5/1/08)

"I smell something Mommy - it smells kinda like Abbey's smelly poop." While driving through Middleburry farm country. (4/20/08)

As Morgan and I worked together to clean out our flowerbeds said to me in her sweet as pie voice "You're a good helper Mommy!" (4/17/08)

We were reading a book when Morgan pointed to a snail on the page and said "Look mommy, it's a Gary!" (as in Gary the snail from Spongebob) (4/12/08)

"Here mommy - here's a booger... You want to put it in your pocket?" (4/3/08)

Easter weekend we arrived in Iowa very late and Morgan's cousins were already sleeping. The next morning Morgan woke Dave up saying "I'm not tired - not even a liiiiiiiitle bit. Lets go find Adam and Theo."(3/21/08)
  • Home

Search This Blog

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.