This afternoon as Adrienne and I were fixing supper I decided we needed brownies for dessert. Morgan was pumped that she woke up from her nap just in time to help me mix them up. More importantly she was up in time to lick the batter - or as she once put it "lick the batteries".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Morgan and Adrienne had fun picking out decorations for Samantha's 1st birthday party. If I remember right Dave got a vote too. :) So t...
-
We have been wanting to take the kids to pick out pumpkins and pick apples. Between baby Samantha's arrival and cold rainy Goshen wea...
-
Miss Adrienne Grace decided she wanted a monkey birthday for number three. So monkey party it was. She decided on monkey since she is qu...
1 comment:
Those are GREAT pictures!!! How adorable & fun!
Post a Comment