Sunday, July 12, 2009

FYI

I originally created this blog as a way to stay connected to friends and family. The more I blogged, the more I realized it was also important for me personally. It has turned in to a way for me to record our life as a family. I hope to capture enough of our life for us to be able to look back some day and remember "the way it used to be".
With our computer issues, me being prego and wanting to sleep whenever I can, and just plain being crazy summer busy, there are some things that I have wanted to blog about, but just haven't. Since they are old dates they won't show up at the top of the blog. So as I get some of these done I will put in a little note to let you guys know they are there.
So there is a new post about our trip to Hocking Hills with the Chupp family. If you feel so called you can scroll down and take a look. :)

No comments: