Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photos with Darcy

This post is dedicated to Darcy, the amazing person responsible for these pictures of the girls. Not only am I super happy with the way the pictures turned out, the photo shoot was actually fun! Those of you reading this with kids know that taking your kids to have their pictures taken is usually not a "fun" experience. Really it's usually the exact opposite. She really enjoys what she does and seems to get a kick out of capturing the personalities of the kiddos. My girls LOVE Darcy! By the end of the shoot both girls were wanting Darcy to hold them, sorry Darcy. :)
So any of you in the Goshen area that are looking for some great pictures - kids, family, senior pictures - you truly need to check her out. Her blog has a slide show of some of her work and gives her prices (which are crazy reasonable & you get a CD of all the pix).
I know there are A LOT of pictures, but it was so hard for me to narrow them down. :)













4 comments:

The Goods said...

Amazing! I am emailing Darcy right now to get an appt. These pics are awesome!

darcy said...

Thanks for the shout out, Sara! It's easy to do your girls.. doesn't feel like working at all!

AND i have your hippo! I was back at Defries yesterday and it was sitting on the brick wall!!! Will you see Shelly soon? Should I give it to her??

Shelly said...

Love, love, love them!

Liz Yoder said...

They are SO wonderful! She did a fantastic job