Monday, July 13, 2009

26 weeks Prego ... and a new post

If you are interested in our family vacation to Siesta Key go ahead and scroll down.


So here I am sporting my baby bump of 26 weeks. Time is flying by! After Dave took this picture yesterday I was looking at my pregnancy calendar and realized with true amazement that I was already in my 3rd Trimester. After some serious feelings centering around the fact that we are soon going to be parents to THREE kids, Dave was able to reassure me that everything would be fine. I hope he is right. I guess we don't have any other options but to make it all right. :)
I have been feeling really good. I have definitely started to feel truly prego, but not too uncomfortable yet. This baby is crazy active just like Adrienne was. There are times when it's not so precious - you know when my bladder gets a beating and I fear I may pee my pants. But for the most part I love feeling the movement.
Any guesses - boy or girl? Dave and I are both feeling a strong lack of feeling either way.

1 comment:

Liz Yoder said...

Sara - you look super cute! Glad to hear that you are feeling good. We still hope to make it out to Goshen sometime soon and hopefully drop in for a visit.