It's been a while since my last post. We had some major computer drama in our house over the last month or so. Our computer crashed taking with it 3 months of pictures that we hadn't yet backed up! Those of you who know me, know that pictures mean the world to me. Although me slacking on backing them up doesn't show that. Anyways... it took way too long to get things back in working order, but we are finally there. Hopefully we have learned our lessons.I need your help though. I was hoping to get the pictures I have posted on the blog printed, but haven't had any luck. Do you know how to do that? I am slightly upset that sicko pedophiles can get our pictures of our kids, but I can't figure out how to get a quality print of my own pictures! So if you have any advice for me please let me know.
Along with our computer issues we have also been having a ton of fun with our families, taking trips all over. I think we are done running for a while. Although every little trip was fun, it's also nice to be able to catch our breath.
It has felt strange to be out of the blogging world for so long. Not only was I not blogging, I wasn't keeping up on all your blogs either. Now that I am back to blogging I am going to try to do some catch up work, both on my blog and finding out what you all have been up to. :)
4 comments:
Hope you are able to find out a way to print your pictures. Do you have a Mac or a PC? My parents can print from the blog using some function on their Mac. (actually I think they just drag the picture from the blog over to their desktop and then input it into their iPhoto. I have no idea how to do this with a PC.
You look great! I hope that you are feeling well. Hope to see you guys later this summer!
Sara,
Sorry to hear about your computer problems! Hate when those things happen!!! Like your 'belly' shot :)
To print picts, try clicking on the picture, then right click when only the pict is on your screen. Then select 'save picture as' You should get a screen asking which file you want to save your picture in. Save it in your pictures file. I use Picasa to store, edit, order and print. You can pull pictures from your picture file into Picasa and do with them what you want to.
Hope that helps and it wasn't too confusing!
Annika
You look great, Sara! I'm so glad to see you back in the blogging world. I've missed your updates.
You look so tiny! You look great! I feel huge already. I'm due 2 days after you. Good for you for waiting! We waited to find out gender with the first two....LOVE to be surprised. We found out with this one (girl) for a couple of different reasons. It is fun knowing now too though!
Post a Comment