Morgan had her first day of preschool yesterday and LOVED it!
However when it was her turn to get out, she kissed Adrienne and was ready to hop out of the van with hardly a good-bye for her dear sweet Mom.
Since I asked, she was nice enough to give me a quick kiss. :)
She told Adrienne and I all about her time.
Her favorite part of the first day was painting.
This morning when she woke up she asked if she could go to preschool again today.
I can't believe she is in preschool already!
I can't wait to see how she grows and develops in this upcoming year.


3 comments:
I'm glad (and not surprised) to hear that she's loving preschool!!
I can't believe our girls are this old, where did the time go?
I'm gonna feel the same way next yr. when I send Braylon to preschool..."I can't believe he's in preschool!" She's so adorable looking!
Post a Comment