Thursday, September 17, 2009

Take It Easy

"Take it easy for the next week to 10 days."
That's what my midwife told me yesterday after checking me at 35 weeks to find that I was dilated to 2, 70% effaced and the baby's head was at a -1 to 0 position (right there).
Easier said then done.
How do you "take it easy" when you are at home with two little girls that are full of energy.
After getting the news that this baby may be coming any time, my natural reaction is to think of everything I want to do before the baby comes.
It is especially hard for me to sit still when I fell better now then I have for the past month or so.
My bag is packed.
We have a list of people to call to come stay with the girls.
So I will do my best to take it easy.
At least I got in a fun night of Bunco before being told to sit still. :)

5 comments:

The Goods said...

Hang in there! If there is anything we can do to help, let us know!

Hilary said...

Oh, Sara, I can't imagine being told to take it easy with four little kid-feet running around your house all day long! Hang in there!! Blessings to you as you prepare physically, mentally and emotionally for your new babe!!

Sam, Maria, and Kaylee said...

Same here. Let me know if you need anything.

Jewel said...

I am so glad you were able to attend Bunco. It was nice to see you! I hope you are able to "take it easy!"

Kristi said...

I didn't realize you were this far along already. To me it has gone really fast! :) Sounds like little baby Chupp might be making an appearance really soon. I wonder if you will have to change the name of your blog! Hope the delivery and adjustment to a family of 5 goes well. Thinking of you guys.