Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Introduction

Samantha has officially been introduced to baby food.
Surprise... surprise... our ultra chill little girl wasn't too moved by the new taste of baby cereal.
Her sisters both gave us some comical faces with their first tastes.
The most we got out of Samantha was a few flairs of the nostrils.
She was however very into the bib. I only put bibs on my kids during meal time. So this was new and interesting.
She also liked to grab the spoon. She has mastered the reach, pull, and munch. I'm sure as far as she was concerned the spoon was no different than any toy she has.

Of course both her big sisters wanted to be in on the action. Little Miss Samantha has quite the fan club. I can't wait to watch these three sisters grow up together!
We ended the event with some big smiles.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Aw, how cute! Soon, she'll be eating like crazy!

Theo, Adam, and Ira said...

Way to go, Samantha! Reserve your true opinions for pureed peas!