Yesterday was a sad day in our world. My niece Willa Esperanza Siemens-Rhodes was born at 8:15, and died several minutes later. Born at week 29, Willa weighed 1 lb. 5 oz. and measured 12 in. long. Willa was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 a little over one month ago. I pray that Mitch, Heidi, Theo and Adam will be comforted. I also pray that those of us around them will know how to best support them.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Willa Esperanza
Yesterday was a sad day in our world. My niece Willa Esperanza Siemens-Rhodes was born at 8:15, and died several minutes later. Born at week 29, Willa weighed 1 lb. 5 oz. and measured 12 in. long. Willa was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 a little over one month ago. I pray that Mitch, Heidi, Theo and Adam will be comforted. I also pray that those of us around them will know how to best support them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We have been wanting to take the kids to pick out pumpkins and pick apples. Between baby Samantha's arrival and cold rainy Goshen wea...
-
Morgan turns 5 on Monday and I decided this year I would, for the first time, throw her a "friends" birthday party. We always hav...
-
For those of you who haven't heard the news ... we have been blessed with a new member on our team David's Girls. Samantha Marie was...
3 comments:
Oh Sara, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with your familynsptgipw
that picture is amazing! Heart wrenching and yet amazing. I hope they find peace in knowing that someday they will be reunited with their precious, little girl
What a sweet picture. So sorry for your family's loss.
Post a Comment