Thursday, June 26, 2008

Adrienne's 1st vacation

This is what Adrienne looked like most of the week, when she wasn't sleeping. She even smiled when I was putting on her sunscreen. She is truly a happy baby and I love it! I hope she continues to be so good natured as she makes her way through life. :)

Adrienne seemed to learn a lot from watching her cousins. She rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time while on vacation. She started standing that week. She learned some new noises from her cousins. Then the day after we got back she rolled from her back to her belly for the first time. Crazy isn't it?

We did put her feet in the water. She seemed indifferent about the whole thing. She didn't smile, but she didn't cry either. The important thing is that she looks really cute in her suit! :)

So here is where Adrienne took many naps. Most of the time this worked really well. We would walk around until she fell asleep then we could play at the park or the beach. There were a few times where she just wasn't havin' it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Adrienne is really adorable, wow. She looks more and more like you, Sara. I can't wait to meet her! We'll get out to Goshen sometime this summer...