Thursday, June 26, 2008

Where are we going? To the park!

Come on vamanos - everybody lets go. Come on lets get to - I know that we can do it! Ok enough with the Dora references. There was an awesome playground across the street from our house. SCORE! Of course we made many trips there over the course of the week. I think some of the parents had just as much fun as Morgan did. Playgrounds bring out the kid in everyone! We made friends with some of the locals there. They were a special breed of southern pride.


Morgan is listening to Sarah talk to her in the "phone", from across the playground. That was pretty cool.

Dave couldn't resist climbing the swing set. What is it about guys and needing to conquer things? I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy swinging on the swing, with no thoughts of climbing to the top.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: