Thursday, June 26, 2008

White Sox save the day ... again

By the time we actually got on the last plane (after another delay due to thunderstorms), we were all running a little low on patience. I was sitting my Morgan and we weren't having the best of times. She was testing me and I was not in the mood. Dave saved the day by throwing his White Sox hat on her and as you can see she thought it was great. Funny thing is the last time we flew with Morgan she was about 6 months old. On our last flight that trip she was also on the tired side when dad pulled his hat trick. I guess when something works the first why not try it again?!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Theo, Adam, and Ira said...

Sara--I have been waiting for your trip pictures! This looks like such a good time. Makes me sadder to miss the time in Iowa this summer, but we're sure looking forward to seeing all of the siblings in July.