Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles

Our friends Teneesa and Amelia came to visit this week. It was a beautiful day so we played outside for most of the morning. I decided it was the perfect time to try out our new bubble machine. Can I just take this time to say that the amount of effort required to release a new toy from its prison of cardboard, tape and metal twisties is ridiculous! The girls were very patient, perhaps more patient then I was.

Once we got it up and running it was a hit! They had a great time running in the sea of bubbles. There was a decent wind that morning which made the game a little more interesting. A couple of times the wind shifted and before I knew it I was inhaling bubbles. All in all good times were had by all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: