The bad news is it is viral so you just get to push Motrin and wait. The good news is that only 13 short days later Morgan is mostly back to herself.
That's right 13 days!
What a mess! Adrienne started with the eye crud a few days ago, but doesn't have it nearly as bad as Morgan. So since we were told that it is highly contagious and very dangerous for pregos we are trying to stay away from everyone. I don't know that I have any enemies, but if I did, I wouldn't even want to pass it on to their kids. It's that bad.
So we have established that we all feel horrible for Morgan (and Adrienne) and all that they have had to go through. However, we also need to remember the parents - you know who we are - who have to work at reprogramming a 3 year old who has been doted on for close to 2 weeks. It is proving to be a big job.
Dave and I are staying strong against the challenge and I am proud to say that progress is being made.
2 comments:
Oh Sara I am SO sorry. I am glad to hear that Morgan is on the mend. Hope that Adrienne does not get any worse. How terrible to watch your poor little girls be so sick. My sister's son had it last year but so far we have been safe (cross our fingers). We are thinking about you guys!
oh, poor little honey! that's miserable! and i'm trying really hard not to judge you for going to a weekend scrap fest. :) just kidding. if i scrapped, i would probably do the same thing.
Post a Comment