Dave made it home from his trip Sunday afternoon. I'm glad they had a good time together, but I am also glad to see him home again. The girls were happy to see him too. Adrienne had big smiles for him right away and Morgan just kept jumping around. Dave brought Morgan some shells he picked out at the beach and and a stuffed turtle - she loved them! She slept with the turtle last night. Then this evening she came to Dave and I patting her hips asking "Do you hear that?" When I listened closely I could hear some rattling. I asked her what it was and she proudly showed me the shells she was keeping safe in her pants/pull-up. I calmly explained that she should find a new place to keep them since they were probably dirty. GROSS!
Well, we can't have our cake and eat it too... So we had to say good-bye to Mom this morning. We had such a fun week. I was reminded again and again this week how lucky we are to have such great families. The girls loved having Grandma here with us and so did I. This morning Morgan just kept saying "I not want you to go Dama." Thank you so much for taking time to come and stay with us Mom! You are great with the girls and I really appreciate your support. It is truly amazing what we were able to accomplish when we worked together for several days. Thanks again - we love you!

1 comment:
Ok so in that picture of Dave and Adrienne, she looks a lot like Morgan/Dave. That is the first time I've seen a picture that made me think so. Thought you'd like to know so you can say "Told you so!" :)
Post a Comment