Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Giggle Alert

Morgan has always been interested in my make-up. "What's that Mommy?" "Can I have some?" A couple of months ago when we were in Ohio Donna let her put on some powder. She thought she was pretty cool. So my make-up has become one of the distraction tools used to allow me to look somewhat put together when we leave the house. To bad for Morgan my make-up isn't too elaborate, but she is happy with what ever she can get (most of the time). So yesterday I gave her the blush with strict instructions that she was only allowed to put it on with the brush. Last time she dug in it with her fingers. Next time I looked at her she found some of my shoes (another favorite toy) and a bracelet. By the time I was ready she had a nice layer of blush on her face, hair and clothes. If that is what it takes some days for me to be able to brush my teeth and do my hair I guess I'm fine with that.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: