Thursday, June 5, 2008

Adrienne 4 months

Here we are at the 4 month marker. I heard again today, what I hear almost every day about Adrienne - "She is so smiley!" Today it was my brother Mitch, other days it is a complete stranger who has caught her eye and been blessed with her smiles. She is very good natured. Last week I got her to giggle playing Patty Cake. I was so excited! So of course I said the rhyme again and again. I couldn't wait for Morgan to wake up from her nap or Dave to come home from work so they could hear it too. I haven't been able to get her to giggle since that 1st afternoon. So here we are almost a week later and I am still the only one who has heard her giggle. She is starting to sit in her little Bumbo seat for short periods of time and does ok sitting with support on the couch. Of course we have to be right there to pick her up from the inevitable nose dives. :) She is becoming quite grabby, holding on to toys, my shirt and as Morgan learned this morning, hair. She still loves looking in the mirror, talking to us and especially watching her big sister. Just in the past week she has started "singing" herself to sleep, sometimes at quite high volumes.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hilary said...

wow, she is so so cute. Her smile is unbelievable! Did you take those pics - you are so great about taking pictures every day - do you just carry your camera around? What is your secret? I LOVE that you post pics all the time. Keep them coming!

Jill said...

Sara, I can't believe Adrienne is really 4 months already. This year is going so fast. Cute dress in her pics! Hope we'll get to hear her giggles in Virginia!