Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"You little stinker"

Adrienne seems to be making new discoveries every day. Whenever I find her somewhere she shouldn't be without even thinking I say "You little stinker". I say it often enough that Morgan is now saying it too.
Here are some pictures of my "little stinker" doing her favorite things - at least this week.
crawling under the table
... crawling through the ladybug tent
... taking all the magnets off the refrigerator
... exploring in our cabinets
... and last but most certainly not least,
standing on her own and even doing some leg squats from time to time before giggling and plopping down on her bottom.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

That's funny because I always call Lauren a little stinker too and now when she is somewhere she isn't supposed to be or stealing James' sippy he calls her a little stinker....it cracks me up and is much funnier when he says it! :)

Anonymous said...

We have a little stinker at our house too! The new favorite game is pulling the dish towel off the oven and then running away with it. Luckily Audra thinks it is really funny and will put it back for me over and over and over again. What a great big sister!

Sara said...

Too funny Liz! I didn't get a picture of it, but Adrienne is also pulling the dish towels off the oven. Only she isn't running away with them (obviously since she isn't walking)- just pulling them off hundreds of times a day. Maybe I can get Morgan to put them back for me too. Who knew our lives were going to be so similar!?!

Jill said...

Little stinker is such a good descriptive term for this age. Loved the pictures of your little stinker having fun! Hope I will be seeing you all in the not too distant future.

scrappin Sheila said...

It looks like she keeps you busy!! Enjoy that fun stage. It looks like she will be walking soon from the way she is standing in that last picture.

Maria said...

Sara, so I'm pretty sure Adrienne and Zeke could have a little stinker competition and end up in a tie. Today I quickly took Greta to use the bathroom only to come back to where Zeke was and find that he had somehow climbed up on a chair...hmmm. You little stinker, my sentiments exactly!