Both girls had firsts this morning. For Morgan, it was the first time I painted her toenails. She surprised me too by sitting completely still for me. She was really fascinated by the whole process, watching my every move. A while after they were painted she asked " Mommy can I sleep with them (nails)?" I told her she could and she beamed. "Can I keep them and show Daddy when he comes home?" So I think it is safe to say she is pretty excited about the red toenail.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Big girls
Both girls had firsts this morning. For Morgan, it was the first time I painted her toenails. She surprised me too by sitting completely still for me. She was really fascinated by the whole process, watching my every move. A while after they were painted she asked " Mommy can I sleep with them (nails)?" I told her she could and she beamed. "Can I keep them and show Daddy when he comes home?" So I think it is safe to say she is pretty excited about the red toenail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Morgan and Adrienne had fun picking out decorations for Samantha's 1st birthday party. If I remember right Dave got a vote too. :) So t...
-
We have been wanting to take the kids to pick out pumpkins and pick apples. Between baby Samantha's arrival and cold rainy Goshen wea...
-
Miss Adrienne Grace decided she wanted a monkey birthday for number three. So monkey party it was. She decided on monkey since she is qu...

1 comment:
Dylan had her toenails painted for the first time on her 3rd birthday and it was such a big deal for her too! I think Morgan and Dylan would have so much fun together...so sad we don't live closer.
How did Dave take the painted toenails? Jason was not happy - he hates fingernail polish in general, so he really hated it on his little girl.
Post a Comment